- Introduction: Hunter MFA Studios
- Workshop I
- Discussion Panel
- Workshop II
- Dinner Break
- Speaker: Whitney
- Reception: Whitney
Special Thanks & Collaborators
We would like to thank the following organizations for their support and encouragement:
- Africana Research Center at Penn State
- Anonymous Donor
- Blick Art Materials
- Center for Pedagogy in Arts and Design (C-PAD) at Penn State
- Estate of Robert Reed
- Hunter College Department of Art and Art History
- Palmer Museum of Art
- Penn State College of Arts and Architecture
- Penn State School of Visual Arts
- Penn State President’s Fund for Research in Undergraduate Education
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence at Penn State
- Stuckeman School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Yale Alumni Association of Central Pennsylvania
Rubber Bands and Chalk Dust: A Conversation with the Students of Robert Reed
via Whitney Museum of American Art
The waitlist for NYC workshops is still open: register here.
Accommodations & Travel
Blocks of rooms at a group rate are being held at the following two hotels. When reserving, mention that you are attending the Robert Reed Drawing Workshops and use the code listed below:
The Penn State University Park Campus is served by the State College/University Park Airport. Megabus, Fullington, and Greyhound offer bus service. The driving distance is four hours or less from New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
For any additional questions (including those regarding workshop proposals), please contact Cathy Braasch, Project Director, at robertreeddrawingworkshops.org.
Site designed by Stefan Pelikan.
Return to Top